Week days: first 8 hours (starting 08:30 finishing 17:00) Rs 700 (VAT inclusive) – Rs 150 per additional hour (VAT inclusive)
Saturdays: First 5 hours Rs 150 per hour (VAT inclusive) – Rs 200 per additional hour (VAT inclusive)
Sundays: First 5 hours Rs 200 per hour (VAT inclusive) – Rs 275 per additional hour (VAT inclusive)
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- PRE CONDITIONS FOR HIRE: You are required to give us, with supporting evidence, all the essential information to draw up your hire contract and in particular your identity, address, the category and date of issue of your driving license, and the form of payment for your hire. Any driver must be at least 21 years old and have held a valid driving license for at least twelve months, corresponding to the vehicle category to be rented.
- USE OF THE VEHICLE: In accordance with the principle that penalties must be specific to the offender, you are responsible for the offences committed during the term of the hire. Accordingly, you are informed that your personal details may be communicated to the police authorities at their request and in such event, you will be liable for any fine payable and an additional administration fee will be charged to you. You hereafter explicitly authorize the Company to charge your means of payment, such as a credit card, with the corresponding amount.
- PAYMENT: Hirers shall be jointly liable for the cost of hire. The estimated cost of hire and services is payable in advance. It includes the cost of the rental, calculated on the basis of the rates in force when the contract is signed.
- DEPOSIT: The amount of the deposit shall depend on the category of Vehicle hired and on the supplementary waivers taken out. It is intended to cover any loss incurred by the Company as a result of Damage to or Theft of the vehicle. Its amount is specified in the ‘Rental Guide’ brochure and, at the time of hire, on your contract.
- INSURANCE /ASSISTANCE: All our Vehicles are covered by “Third Party” policy contracted with The SWAN Insurance Co. Ltd. You may also take out optional driver, passenger and personal effect insurance.
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE CONVERSION OF PAYMENT: The foreign Hirer holding a Visa or MasterCard (with a base currency other than the Euro) may benefit from the conversion facility into the world’s base currency when paying for the rental with of his/her card.
- DELIVERY AND COLLECTION: Vehicles can be delivered and recovered in any region of the country. This service will be charged.
- AIRPORT SURCHARGE: There will be an airport surcharge for vehicles delivered at our airport counter.
- FUEL CHARGE: Fuel will be for the account of the hirer. A service charge will apply for missing fuel.
- VAT: VAT will be charged at current rate.